Live stream at 13.00-
Click the player above to watch the live stream.
You can find the technical instruction below.
Ask a question or leave a comment in the chat by clicking ”Uusi”.
You can also open the chat on your other device: viestiseina.fi/linjat/messages
Learn from the specialists working at the Finnish Immigration Service what the fast-track service is, who can use it and how it works. You can ask questions about the fast track in the chat section in English, Finnish or Swedish. Please don’t put any personal data in the chat section.
For more infromation see migri.fi/fast-track
- The live stream works on the most common browsers. Update your browser if needed.
- Try using another browser if the live stream is not working on your device
- Using a wired connection is recommended. Try using different WiFi network or Mobile network if you have problems with watching the stream. You can also try turning off a VPN connection if it is on.
- Problems with watching the live stream? Try this link >
- Refresh the page if the live stream disconnects or you have some problems with watching it
- If you are a big group watching the live stream, using external speakers is recommended
The live stream is produced by Kunta.tv. If the instruction above doesn’t help, please contact us by text message +358 50 471 5671 and tell us the name of the live stream.